[NFB-Krafters-Korner] loom knitting question

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 11:50:22 UTC 2021

Good morning,

I am making stocking hats for my grandsons and my son-in-law. Here is the
problem. The yarn I found in my basement makes extremely soft hats is so
soft and fuzzy that it makes the hat too small using the usual peg counts. I
made one that was 42 pegs and it is too small for my son-in-law, because the
rolled part is so thick. My question is, is there another way to have a
finished edge other than rolling the rim?

Bernice Bird
NFB NEWSLINE Outreach Coordinator
NFB of New York State, Inc.