[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Simple patterns needed

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 13:06:01 UTC 2021

Thanks Tracy. Scarf or dishcloth is good. Something that isn’t intricate but still pretty nice. I want to be able to give things away. I just would like ones that don’t require lots of counting of stitches. I still tend to obess over how many in a row because i tend to increase and not realize it until its too late. Perhaps a towl hanger, like for a kitchen towl. Once you’re done how do you attach the towel to the knitted hanger?

Thanks!

Ericka Nelson