[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Hang Out Reminder

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 19:59:08 UTC 2021

Yahoo! It is that fun time again where we can prop up our feet, spend time
with nice folks and work on a WIP or start a new project.  If you are
making handmade gifts for Christmas, this is a great time to work on it.

Pop in any time. Stay as long as you want and feel free to pop out when you
need to go.

We enjoy chatting with you!

Call in on Friday, October 1, 2021 at 5:30 P.M. ET.

Conference line is786-577-1020  Access code is 614370#

Chat soon!

Tammy