[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Did you give back this month?

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Wed Apr 27 13:40:52 UTC 2022

It's already almost the end of the month and that means it's time for me to
stop crafting and work on our charity numbers for January. So if you haven't
reported yet write me at shelleyschuett at telus.net
<mailto:shelleyschuett at telus.net>

Let me know what you have donated and the number of each item you have
donated, if you bought them or made them and to what charity or charities
you gave to. Don't forget that if you volunteer your time working to help
out a charity that is counted as well.   Also I'd like to take this chance
to remind everyone that this is open to both member and non-members, so if
you wish to learn more just pop into one of our Friday night chats or the
last Monday of the month join us to hear about which charity Renae will be
sharing with us. This month it was Knots of love.

Did you know the more hands that help out the bigger difference we can make.