[NFB-Krafters-Korner] A few things

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Thu Apr 28 00:32:19 UTC 2022

First off since this was brought to my attention I'd like to apologize for
posting January instead of April in my charity post this morning. I didn't
mean to confuse anyone. So please report any of your April donations to me
at shelleyschuett at telus.net <mailto:shelleyschuett at telus.net>

Secondly April 28th is your last day to sign up for my coffee flower filter
class. You can do this by going to https://www.krafterskorner.org/coffee

Lastly there are a couple more classes that I have planned so watch the
calendar for the loom knitted Kermit the frog and for a class on making 4
different patriotic key chains which would be a wonderful project for the
charity Operation Gratitude.

Did you know the more hands that help out the bigger difference we can make.