[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Operation Christmas Child projects

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sat Aug 6 23:23:50 UTC 2022

Hi Kathryn,

We were not able to understand your message, it was a mish-mash of characters. Maybe you were using a braille translation program?
Anyhow, as folks have said, the caring and sharing is a class that you must sign up to in order to join in the fun. You can find links to sign up on the calendar and current classes pages. These links are at the top of our home page and all other pages on our website. If you need help signing up, just let Tammy, Dixie or me know and we will be happy to help to sign up. I think you may have been trying to say that you called the chat line and no one was there. So, now you can understand why. Hope this clarifies things.

May God bless you.
 Cathy F