[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Operation Christmas Child projects

Kathryn Johnson kathrynkj at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 02:37:45 UTC 2022

Hi Kathy,
Id did not know that you needed to sign up for all classes. I have a Notetaker, so I am not sure if I can access the Website. Are all of the classes listed on one page? Could I get help with signing up for Classes? I would like to sign up for all classes. COULD I also get the patterns for the Christmas Child Project today, the bracelet and necklace his Thanks so much.
I had all of the supplies ready to go and I rad rearranged  my schedule so that I could be there. DO you have to sign up for the K K Group on Monday and Fridays? I was there on both days this past week , but no one was there. I E-mailed Shelley and she said that the phone numbers had not changed for both groups. I like them very much and enjoy talking to everyone. I miss it when  no one was  there.  Could you plse send me the phone Numbers and Times again for both groups? I am i am in Mountain Time. What time do they start? Do I need to sign up for these  Groups?
Thanks  so much. I  think my Notetaker whent to Computer Braille as I was in a hurry in typing  and wanted to be in the class today.
Let me know if I can get signed up for all classes.
I am looking forward to a Acplique Class and have order the 2 Christmass Tree Appiques by themselves and the Gingerbread Man Kit. I pay by Paypal. Could you pass this on to Jill for me. I hope that she has my address. If  not let let me know. Please also sign me up for the T Towell Class. Thank You very much. If I could get signed up for all classes this would help me very much. I would really  appreciate it. If you hany questions just E-mail me.
Thanks!
Happy  Crafting!
Kathryn
Kathryn K. Johnson