[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Operation Christmas Child projects

hosbornejr at gmail.com hosbornejr at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 16:24:18 UTC 2022

Hi Katheryn, to answer one of your questions, no, you don't have to sign up
for either of the Monday or Friday night chats, just call in on the numbers
that Jill and Tammy send out before hand.
Since you might not have a computer, someone will be glad to help you to
sign up for any of the classes and On Going classes.
We're looking forward to hearing and crafting with you! Big smile.
Oh yes, tomorrow night we'll be making another Braille drawing for Christmas
in August, hope that you can join us for some fun, laughter and drawing!