[NFB-Krafters-Korner] A Charity Opertunity

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Tue Dec 6 15:02:41 UTC 2022

A Charity Opertunity

Once again crafting change is putting out a request for items for Ukraine.
Since we don't have a charity evening this month I thought I would put this
out just in case you would like to make something to help them out. They are
looking for hats, mittens, cowls, and soap sacks. They would like them
mailed by January 17th. For more information and patterns visit:

www.craftingchange.org <http://www.craftingchange.org>

Mailing address:

Crafting Change for Ukraine

367 Lynnbrook Drive

Eugene, OR 97404

We are partnered with Give Back Box to offer discounted shipping labels for
items coming to our HQ!

Did you know pysanky is a traditional craft in Ukraine and Poland, wear
patterns are drawn on eggs with wax and died