[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Winter knits handy storage

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Dec 7 18:11:48 UTC 2022

I just got a nifty way to store my winter scarves and hats where they're out
of the way but handy.  A gal in my knitting group suggested it.

It's an over-the-door hanging shoe organizer.  It has 24 pouches, but I
haven't put anything in the lowest pockets because a certain silly young dog
might want to play with them.

Now all my things are easy to find and pull out.  Much easier than the big
tote bag I had them in before.  And, when warm weather returns, I can just
fold up the bag and put it in the closet.

Tracy