[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Sharing Pattern NOTICE!!!

Jolene Nemeth radar500 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 08:26:44 UTC 2022

i have noticed over the years that some copyrighted patterns say not
to share without permission and some say that it is okay if you make
sure that you give credit to the person who made the pattern. in the
latter case would it be okay to share if it is written on the pattern
that you may do so?
i also find that most patterns you have to pay for are copyrighted and
not for sharing. usually the free ones are able to be shared...

On 12/8/22, Tammy via NFB-Krafters-Korner