[NFB-Krafters-Korner] instructions for beaded snowflakes

Jolene Nemeth radar500 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 10:50:22 UTC 2022

with regards to these instructions and any of my instructions promised
to the group, i regret to tell you that because of certain
restrictions put upon us by this organization, i will not be sharing
any of my tutorials. these were all designs i came up with and
tutorials i wrote but i guess we are not allowed to share in this way.
i cannot teach you without first paying which i am currently reluctant
to do.
i also want to point out that if we are not allowed to share patterns,
then why can we post recipes which more than likely have a copyright
attached to them somewhere? the rules of this list are not yet
entirely clear to me so from this moment i will not be sharing any
further ideas or tutorials or patterns via email.
i apologize to those looking forward to learning some of what i have
to offer. i also apologize for posting the safety pin tree
instructions and am deeply sorry to a ll of who have benefitted from
it. i have a lot to share my fellow crafters but it appears this is
not the platform in which i can do it.
it is too bad because i was really looking forward to meeting new
people and sharing and teaching as well as learning. i did make one
friend through this list and that is certainly the bright spot. this
person and i will continue to share with each other and learn and
teach together. so i will just continue to observe for now.
again i apologize for sharing too much and breaking the rules into
pieces by doing so.