[NFB-Krafters-Korner] instructions for beaded snowflakes

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 11:25:01 UTC 2022

I would urge you to have a conversation with Dixie, Joyce, or tammy about
the pattern rules. I sincerely believe you have a misconception about them.
I certainly will stand corrected if I am wrong, but if you have a design you
created, you can teach it to us. Also, if you teach someone else's pattern
in a class, you are allowed to do that as long as you give credit to the
designer. The thing that is not allowed, as I understand it, is posting
patterns on the main list. The classes are made up of people that have
signed up for the class, and credit is given to the designer to that group
of people. Please talk to someone so we can share in your knowledge and
ideas.
For example, I taught a fisherman's knit afghan and I gave the name of the
book and the publisher when I sent the pattern to the class. There were
several types of twists and cables in the pattern, so that is what the class
focused on.
I hope to hear that you have resolved this concern, and will be sharing your
ideas and teaching us what you know soon.
Take care,
Bernice