[NFB-Krafters-Korner] upcoming classes

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 14:16:44 UTC 2022

Hi Joyce,
I have a couple of thoughts. First, I like to buy my supplies. There is a
great craft store near me. Second, quite often I like to choose my own
colors of beads, so buying them locally is good for that. Also, if I am
successful, I quite often want to make more than one of a project, and if I
buy small bags locally it gives me that option. I found using a regular
business envelope, and putting just one layer of tiny bubble wrap or thin
piece of foam gets the beads and safety pins through the mail at the
envelope rate. The regular business envelope would probably only take 2
stamps.
I love doing pin and bead projects. What is your first class?
  Thanks for offering your classes.
Bernice