[NFB-Krafters-Korner] upcoming classes

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Sat Dec 17 01:11:54 UTC 2022

I just want your opinions regarding some of the classes that I am planning.

I will be doing the small beads and safety pins and wanted your thoughts.
For my first 3 classes I have purchased the pins and the seed beads needed.I
was going to suggest if you just wanted the safety pins to send my a self
addresses envelop and $1.  If you want the safety pins and the seed beads I
would ask you to do the self addressed and put $2/.  The only issue I have
is if you use a regular envelop I don't know if they will have any problems
that it is not a padded envelop?!?

I will be using the small ziplock bags to put the pins & one bag for each
color of beads counted out with a Braille for the colors.

I was checking on postage and if I was to put them in a padded or maybe
heavier envelop the shipping is outrageously high.

So let me know what your thoughts are and I will let you know.  My first
class will be January 19, so I ame looking to get them in the mail by the
end of this year.

Joyce Kane

Kane Kids Shop

 <https://www.etsy.com/shop/KaneKidsShop?ref=shop_sugg>