[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Etsy

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 02:33:17 UTC 2022

You know, I am really happy to see that Etsy is pretty accessible. Not so much for finding what you want, but the actual order form process is easier via voiceover than for sighted people. There are things that it would not let me do with voiceover, turned off that I could easily do with voiceover on. Very odd, but I am very thankful! It means somebody has good website skills and a smart cookie. :-) The nieces are getting earrings for Christmas. Ones getting horses and the other one is getting kitty cats.
Ericka Nelson