[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Marshall Fire Family of 5 Christmas Stockings

Yolanda Thompson ylt999 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 14:07:56 UTC 2022

I just recently finished the stockings for the two families I said I
would make them for. The below is what I got from the project
coordinator. There is an image, that shows the family of five with
their stockings hanging from the sticky hooks under the mantle. All of
the stockings have toe and hell the same color, then the rest of the
stocking is done up in red, green, and white sections. The cuff at the
top is white with a feaux fur trim along the top edge. Each stocking
has a label done in blue with white letters that say the person's
name.

Yes they loved them. One family posted  this photo.

We just hung ours today - we love them!! To all those involved, thank you
so much!
Renee Miller