[NFB-Krafters-Korner] New member and needing help with information on ways to learn to knit

Terri Nettles terrinettles at comcast.net
Thu Dec 29 18:00:27 UTC 2022

Some people are very good at reading, a book or manuals and figuring them out. I am more of a hands-on type person and somebody describing it to me. So as in my previous email and Henry’s we gave you some ideas of where to get real books. Also, on board you can get them Not only in braille, but you can get them on digital talking book.
But please do not hesitate to join the group, and that the instructors will walk you through step-by-step as well. It doesn’t hurt to have the books as back up as well.

Terri Nettles