[NFB-Krafters-Korner] the book: A touch of Yarn

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Fri Dec 30 01:57:46 UTC 2022

Davy Hulcher the Author of "A Touch of Yarn"  has given me the wrights  to
sell his book.  This is a wonderful book written by a blind gentleman and
has written this book without pictures  beginning from the beginning of
casting on up to and including advanced knitting stitches.

If anyone is interested in purchasing this book please contact my off list
at:

Blindhands at AOL.com <mailto:Blindhands at AOL.com>

I have talked to Tammy about holding a beginners knitting class and using
this book to teach and use the projects that are suggested in this book.  It
is difficult to find a class opening.  I was considering an afternoon class
& an evening class.  Please let me know if you have any preference to time
or day of the week.

Joyce Kane