[NFB-Krafters-Korner] the book: A touch of Yarn

terrinettles at comcast.net terrinettles at comcast.net
Fri Dec 30 13:03:23 UTC 2022

My preference is afternoonWednesdays, Thursdays or Fridays.  Even though I
am a knitter, it doesn't hurt to take the class there is always something I
can learn I'm sure.
Mondays and Tuesdays don't work because the Second Monday of the month at
1:00 I have my Covenants Committee meeting and the Third Tuesday I have a
board meeting here in our condo at 2:00.  Those are the only Mondays and
Tuesdays I am not able to do it.
Evenings pose a problem because of various meetings during the month such as
Lions Board and regular meetings, Krafters Korner on the two other nights I
don't have Lions, this is only an example of why evenings don't work for me
I hope this helps.
Terri