[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Last chat of 2022

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 16:22:23 UTC 2022

All are invited!

If you are new to our listserv and have questions about how things work
around here, come join us this evening at 5:30P.M. ET. You are welcome to
welcome to come and ask those unanswered questions.  I was a lurker in the
beginning.  I know how puzzling it seems.  Come to the table, ask away.

If you are a regular around here, come join us and share what you got for
Christmas.  Yeah, I'm nosey!  Lol!  Actually, I enjoy hearing the
excitement when others get new fun stuff.  Smile!

All you have to do is dial our conference line:

667-770-1685

Access code: 614370

Join when you want and stay as long as you can.

I love spending time with others that enjoy making crafts. I also would
like to know what you would like to learn in 2023.  What are your craft
resolutions?  Smile!

Chat soon!

Tammy