[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Happy New Year!

krafters.division.president at gmail.com krafters.division.president at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 16:45:34 UTC 2022

Wow!  Hang on tight!  Here we go, right into a new year!  Hahaha! What did
you get for Christmas?  What do you want to learn in 2023?  What are your
crafting new year resolutions?

I have a new craft I am poking around into.  I'm not going to say what it
is right now, but if it works out, I will offer a class.  Smile!  Yep,
there's your teaser for the day.

If you aren't sure about teaching a class, you can recruit a partner.  You
are among friends here.  We do try to help each other in our classes. You
pick a project you want to share, give me a call to schedule it, fill out
the class proposal and off we go.  If you aren't sure about who may be
interested in that project, toss out the question on the listserv and we
will let you know.

I look forward to sharing and learning in 2023!

Happy crafting!

Tammy