[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Upcoming class, Macrame Key Chain

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 23:42:11 UTC 2022

Hi Maria,

Oh yes, please sign up for my macrame keychain class. You will then be on the email list and I will post the pattern to the list and you can post any questions you have to the list.
For those who may have found the friendship bracelet class somewhat difficult, this key chain is much easier, so do give it a try.

May God bless you.
 Cathy F