[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Missed

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 02:52:12 UTC 2022

Last night I missed my boss and came home really late. I was a popsicle and couldn’t feel my feet. Wasn’t thinking food I don’t on crafting. Sounds like an interesting topic I am sorry I missed it. Tonight I’m still sick from yesterday. Notice Covid though I did have a bit of a fever last night and today. Getting better!

My husband agreed that if I’m not reading Braille, knitting or even listening to a talking book there is something definitely wrong with me. Take care all.

Ericka Nelson