[NFB-Krafters-Korner] February Charity Donations

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Mon Feb 28 15:07:35 UTC 2022

February Charity Donations

Outstanding stats for this month. I love all the participation. This month
there was 55 hand crafted items and 50 miscellaneous items donated and 76
volunteer hours recorded. If you're wondering what some of the items
received this month were as follows crafted items it was dishcloths, pot
holders, school bags, hats and bibs. The miscellaneous items were food
items, a clock and tooth brushes. The volunteer hours were preparing a
lunch, teaching classes, organizing a fund raiser and attending meetings.
All these items and peoples time was donated to 7 organizations. They were
Friends of Pine Ridge Reservation, Caring Network, First Baptist Church,
Crafters Corner Out of Sight, Brookland Caring and Sharing org and Lions
Club. If you have any donations to report you can send them to me at

Shelleyschuett at telus.net <mailto:Shelleyschuett at telus.net>

Did you know I discovered I shop faster then I craft