[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Come One And All

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Mon Feb 28 15:10:22 UTC 2022

March is national craft month and to celebrate this year I will be hosting a
game. In the evening I'll be posting a letter of the alphabet. Your job is
to think of everything craft related that starts with that letter. An
example is letter A and a word is artist

To help you come up with words think about:

The name of crafts.

Names of any supplies used to make any craft.

Names of equipment used to make any craft.

Brand names of any craft items.

Things that can be made in different crafts.

Ways to describe crafting events, supplies, or just what crafting means.

If the words you think of are someway related to crafting in some form and
starts with the letter of the day, then we hope you share all the words you
can think of with us.

Know new letters will come out Friday or Saturday evenings. You will have
about 24 hours to think of words for each letter. Your first letter will be
coming out later this evening, so watch for  it and get your thinking cap on
an share the words you come up with.

Let's have some fun!!!

Did you know I discovered I shop faster then I craft.