[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Charity Giving

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Thu Jan 20 19:41:15 UTC 2022

If you haven't joined into the Caring for Sharing class yet or haven't
reported to me any items that you have donated to a charity, then it's not
to late. I make a lot of items for charity because it makes me feel good and
lot's of times you don't hear back from the charities, which is fine,
because I don't expect them to, but when I do hear from them it really
brightens my day. And today was one of those days and so I just had to
share.

Early this month I mailed a box of cards I made off to Cards for Kindness.
Today I received a phone call from them thanking me for the cards. It was a
wonderful surprise and I took the opportunity to tell her about Crafters
Corner and why I made them the cards and she was excited to share it with
her co-workers.

Send me and email telling me what you donate, how much you donate  and to
which organization to shelleyschuett at telus.net

Did you know thanks to crafting we are people with an amazing capacity to do
great good