[NFB-Krafters-Korner] OT if it seems we’ve disappeared…

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 20:13:05 UTC 2022

January 2022 has not been the nicest to my family. The good thing is that many of my relatives have lived into their 90s. The bad thing is that when you live into your mid 90s everybody’s used to having you around. Then when you were diagnosed with congestive heart failure, some kind of cancer, dementia what have you that diminishes who you know they are it’s rough. Well I have three family members at the same time. So please if I’m not at the craft class or end up not showing up at Washington seminar for example just saw your prayer that my family has made it through another day and thank your lucky stars you did.

Chad and I are fine. Thank goodness!

Ericka Nelson