[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Membership & Ongoing classes

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 16:09:53 UTC 2022

You’re not the only one that owes dues. I might just break down and mail a check myself at this point. It’ll be easier. I will include a print version of our new address as well.

I heard that a lot of people at convention came down to Covid. Hope all the Krafters came home happy and healthy from New Orleans. It is my plan to be calling in next Monday to see how everyone is.

Ericka Nelson