[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Reminder about your membership

Krafters Korner Classes krafterskornerclasses at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 13:21:12 UTC 2022

This is just a note to remind those who have not renewed their membership in
Krafters Korner that our membership year runs from July 1 through June 30.
We have our upcoming Christmas in August classes, as well as  many ongoing
classes, and plenty more classes in the future.  If you want to be able to
continue to participate in these classes, if you have not already done so,
now is the time to renew your membership

You can renew here:

Membership in the National Federation of the Blind Krafters Division | NFB
Krafters Division (krafterskorner.org)
<https://www.krafterskorner.org/membership-in-the-nfb-krafters-division/>

On August 1, I will be removing any non-current members from the ongoing
classes email lists, as well as assigning new call-in information to those
classes.

Dixie Sanderson

Krafter's Korner Membership database Manager and Class Registrar

www.KraftersKorner.Org <http://www.KraftersKorner.Org>