[NFB-Krafters-Korner] End Month Reminder

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Fri Jul 29 13:57:05 UTC 2022

It's almost the end of the month, so it's time to remind you to send me the
information about any charity work and crafting you have done.  So far it
looks like we will be starting our new charity year off with some nice
numbers. So write me at shelleyschuett at telus.net
<mailto:shelleyschuett at telus.net>  with anything that you have done this
month, but haven't reported yet.

For those of you who didn't make it to Monday night chat this week our
charity was Operation Christmas Child. We decided to start the year off with
this charity again, because it was well received last year, it fits into our
Christmas in August theme and because there are tons of things that can be
made for this charity.  Personally this is a fun charity for me and I've
been crafting small items all year to donate to them closer to November. If
you need an idea of something to craft join Tammy and I on August 6th where
we will be teaching a crocheted and a knitted project suitable for Operation
Christmas Child.

Did you know crafting fills my life and my closets, drawers, and every empty
tote bag in the house.