[NFB-Krafters-Korner] It’s Christmas Eve!

krafters.division.president at gmail.com krafters.division.president at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 18:56:37 UTC 2022

Sarah,
Crafts representative of other faiths are welcome! If you have some to share, please feel free to share.
Thanks for your good question!
Tammy

-----Original Message-----
From: NFB-Krafters-Korner <nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Sarah Butler via NFB-Krafters-Korner
Sent: Sunday, July 31, 2022 9:40 AM
To: List for blind crafters and artists <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Sarah Butler <meow91 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [NFB-Krafters-Korner] It’s Christmas Eve!

Are you saying that all of the Monday night chats from tomorrow until Christmas will be Christmas related? That's not very inclusive for those who don't celebrate Christmas. While I celebrate Christmas myself, I live in a very diverse part of the country and have some very close friends who are Jewish, 3 Jewish step-siblings and a Muslim brother in law.

Sent from my iPhone