[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Did you know

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Wed Jun 1 15:45:46 UTC 2022

Time sure does fly. Did you know it's been almost a year since we started
the charity project and the caring for sharing class. WE have covered a
variety of projects. If any of these charities were of interest to you or
you donated locally and haven't reported yet, please send me a note. What do
you report? Let me know these things how many items you may have purchased,
what they were, what organization you donated them to. How many items you
crafted, what they were and what organization you donated to.  Lastly how
many volunteer hours you give and where. Our deadly line for this year is
June 30th so try and have your numbers to me by then. You can do this by
dropping me a note at shelleyschuett at telus.net
<mailto:shelleyschuett at telus.net>

Did you know were having a party. Some have knitting needles and some have
crochet hooks and we all help out where we can.