[NFB-Krafters-Korner] May Charity Donations

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Wed Jun 1 13:50:39 UTC 2022

May Charity Donations

Outstanding stats for this month. I love all the participation. This month
there was 78 hand crafted items and 23 miscellaneous items donated and 70
volunteer hours recorded. If you're wondering what some of the items
received this month were as follows crafted items it was shawls, baby
blankets, cards, and hats. The miscellaneous items were craft supplies and
furniture.  the volunteer hours were   class preparation and teaching, but a
large amount of the hours were spent organizing volunteers and working at a
bike-a-thon held by the Idaho NFB chapter.

All these items and peoples time was donated to 5 organizations. They were
Surrey Services for ssenior's, Cards for Kindness, Crafters Corner, NFB
Idaho chapter and Crafting for Change Ukraine. If you have any donations to
report you can send them to me at

Shelleyschuett at telus.net <mailto:Shelleyschuett at telus.net>

Did you know we are all at a party. Some of us have knitting needles and
some of us have crochet hooks and we all help out where we can.