[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Re Pony Bead Help Needed Please

hosbornejr at gmail.com hosbornejr at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 23:11:30 UTC 2022

Hi Shelley and my fellow Beaders, I am looking for patterns in the following
categories.
Horse, Eagle, Wolf and cars or trucks.
Shelley, you said that some of the sites that you are or were looking at are
not too accessible in that you have to get on top of your screen just to see
the patterns and to count the beads.
I am going to take a look around to see what I can find to share with yawl.
Shelley, do you want to tag team with me on this project?
As yawl say up in Canada, "Ay, yawl might just bring this old Rooster out of
the hen house to teach a pattern or two. Is that o k with you Shelley?
The reason that I ask that is because I have been verbally attacked at that
"Other group" for even offering to take a turn at teaching anything.
O k, I be gone until later at the chat!
oh, I am going to take a look at Amazons for Gray beads for the Wolf if I
can find that pattern.
Now, I b gone!