[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Need help with renewal

kendrick.deborah at gmail.com kendrick.deborah at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 11:59:04 UTC 2022

Hi,

I've loved being part of NFB Krafters this year and am happy to renew. I
keep getting sent round and round in a loop, though, when I choose PayPal.
I either just paid $20 3 or 4 times or not at all.

Can somebody tell me what the trick is to completing the process?

I logged in to PayPal, chose Donate, chose the correct mailing address, and
then Continue, and then was back on Donate, and repeat, and repeat.

Doest it want me to add some other information other than my address?

I use PayPal fairly often, so not sure where I'm going wrong here!

Thanks,

Deborah