[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Need help with renewal

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Jun 15 12:26:01 UTC 2022

I just renewed the other day, and it did return me to the conate page after
I paid.  It also took about a day before I got an email confirming my
membership, though the email from Paypal came right away.  So you can tell
if you paid multiple times, or not at all, by checking your email for the
Paypal receipt.
If you paid multiple times, we have had great success with Paypal customer
service straightening out problems. The number is 888-221-1161.
Tracy