[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Monday's letter is...

ReNae Anderson mother27dragon at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 00:58:58 UTC 2022

Varnish, vera gated, velvet, undulated, undone, Vic Vice grip, vermilion, Violet, ultra Violet… That’s a double, velcro dots, velcro strips, veggie tale crochet patterns, vegetables still life, vanishing point, veg tan leather, vellum, untidy, vendor booth, void, Vine wreath, underneath, vibrant colors,
V chisel,

 Understand, ugly doll, UGG baby shoes pattern, victory garden, Voice dream reader, voice dream scanner, victor reader stream, valance, Valley fold, uniform edges, volumes of craft books, versatile crafts, Van Gogh,  Veloure,  Venetian blinds, undivided attention, unbelievable ideas, K. ReNae Anderson
Sent from my iPhone