[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Monday's letter is...

krafters.division.president at gmail.com krafters.division.president at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 01:12:15 UTC 2022

Underground Crafter Blog
Unravel forgotten projects
Unavailable stock
Unbaked cookies are yummy!
Unwanted interruptions when I am focused on my project
US Stitches in crochet
UK stitches in crochet
Eucalyptus essential oil
Eucalyptus  leaves
Ultimate Stitch Guide
Underlay for carpet can be used on the bottom of slippers
Using a wire loop threader
Using a self-threading needle
Under the gun to finish my project
Unfinished ornaments ready to be painted
Unfinished trinket boxes to paint & decorate
Unfinished furniture
U bolts
Unvisited links on web sites just waiting for me to explore
Visited links on web sites
V Stitch
Vice grips
Vest
Varieties of sizes in a pattern
Vitamin E Oil is good in lotions
Various options to complete a sweater
Vest patterns
Voice over on Apple devices
Voice Note Recorder App is great for recording craft ideas when designing
or shopping
Very challenging new stitches
Very coarse sandpaper
Velvet yarn