[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Friday's letter is...

ReNae Anderson mother27dragon at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 02:00:33 UTC 2022

Nibs,

 Napkins, neoprene gloves, N hook, nails, N gauge miniatures,
Necklace, necktie, no mistakes, netting, nautical crafts, nuts, New craft supplies, nerds, notebook, Numbers, net weight, negative, neutralizer, Needles, nosegay, novel idea, nozzle, note cards, Neapolitan colors, art Navu, Navajo paintings, neon, nursery decor,
Nifty crafts, Nap of fabric,  Nepal silver, nonpareil‘s, natural fabric, nasty mess, nimble fingers, nancy’s artworks, natures own store, New Orleans convention, K. ReNae Anderson
Sent from my iPhone