[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Friday's letter is...

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 02:19:16 UTC 2022

Newsprint
Natural fibers

Necktie
Nearby you always
Never bored
Nostalgia
Nick your finger when cutting
Noodles homemade
Not breads
“Naked “projects – like ornaments that need to be painted or a wreath needing decorations glue down.
Needing better description so they get it in class

Notice in the mail of a sale

Nice neighbor who lets you know the package even waiting for arrived

Nearsighted
Nail polish
Nail gun

Notification reminding you class will start in an hour

New class
Nasty older from permanent markers
Needle case
New skill
New member
New friends
Nasturtiums
Never too late to learn
Nipple on a bottle
Nettles
Nylon thread

Newly composted soil

Neighbors comment on your projects

Necessary for my Sanity

Naysayers that can’t understand how blind people can do crafts

Nab the exact colors before they’re gone

Nocturnal crafting for the insomniacs

Needle nosed pliers

Notes/how to improve a pattern, project or what you’ve learned from the experience

Nobility
Novelty item
Noun to describe crafting?
Nickel
Neanderthals did some of the same crafts we do

Nutter butters
Negra – lack in Spanish or French, I don’t remember

Notoriety for accomplishments
Neutral colors
Nagging to stop crafting and go to bed

Not going to stop!
Netting
Notable authors
Nape of the neck
Noon
Nimble hands
Nitro glycerin
Nantucket – I’m sure somebody crafts there
Negotiate
Navigate
Nap
Neckline
Nystagmus which drives my eyes and my brain crazy

Boir Fiction
Nice job!
Nifty knitter website
9 x 9 square
Name your artwork
Nestlé chocolate
Norwegian style Knitting and other craft work

Needing practice to gain skills
New York City has lots of art museums
Never give up!
November Dash make sure that year ready for the Christmas season

Nutshell craft projects
Non-abrasive cleaners
Napkins
Napkin rings
Naptime mats for little ones of daycare
Natural colors
Natural sense
Draw flavors

Naples
Nepal
Nepal
Neil Politan ice cream
Nouveaux
Nylon bristles to scrub bottles
Narcotic,
Numbers

NYTOL to put you to sleep because your brain is coming up with too many crafts or words for this game!
Ericka Nelson