[NFB-Krafters-Korner] die cutting machines

Stacie Gallegos - NFBTX sgallegos at nfbtx.org
Thu Nov 17 23:40:54 UTC 2022

Hello there. I am so glad to be able to answer this question as I love
paper crafting and all that goes with it. I personally have a big shot
which is a manual machine. I've had it since 2017 and it is great. I can't
answer the question of the accessibility of the cricket but the big shot I
have is great.

---
Stacie Gallegos / President
National Federation of the Blind Houston Chapter
https://www.nfbtx.org
(346) 704-0190  |  SGallegos at nfbtx.org
"You can live the life you want. Blindness is not what holds you back."

On November 17, 2022 5:24:50 PM "Courtney F. Smith via NFB-Krafters-Korner"