[NFB-Krafters-Korner] die cutting machines

Alyssa Frierson alyssafrierson at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 00:22:48 UTC 2022

Thank you both. I'm looking at either the Big Shot foldaway or the
Sidekick. I just wanted to be sure I was correct that the Crikut app
isn't accessible.
I love paper crafting and am eager to use new techniques!
Does anyone have tips for cutting or positioning things straight? Do
you have tips for stamping, or do you rely on tactile elements like
stickers, embellishments, or embossed or die cut pieces for projects?

Thanks!

Alyssa

On 11/17/22, Stacie Gallegos - NFBTX via NFB-Krafters-Korner