[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Best time of year

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Fri Nov 18 19:17:12 UTC 2022

Everyone is in the hussle, bussel of the season.  It will be like a top
spnning down until January 1, 2023.  This is a good time to pay attention to
what ideas and tokens that is out there with a craft in mind.

As in the months after the Holidays we all need to keep our minds and hands
busy with crafty projects.  So take time to to take notice of ideas and chat
with folks about crafts they have done or seen and learn what you can about
them.

What type or phoject class would you like us to teach.  Would you prefer
purchasing your own supplies?  Or have a kit with your supplies labeled?

What  project would get you to show up for the class?

Do you like classes that take more then one night?

Joyce Kane

Kane Kids Shop

 <https://www.etsy.com/shop/KaneKidsShop?ref=shop_sugg>
https://www.etsy.com/shop/KaneKidsShop?ref=shop_sugg