[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Best time of year

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Sat Nov 19 16:13:46 UTC 2022

Sorry for my delay in answering this email, but I have been giving it some
thought. There are a few crafts that I haven't seen taught on crafters
corner since I have joined like scrapbooking, soap making, essential oils
items and very few miscellaneous crafts. I'd also like to see some other
crafts revisited and taught again like plastic canvas, origami, quilling,
basket making and more sewing projects. I know we have a lot of very crafty
people that have a lot of knowledge to share, but just haven't tried their
hand at teaching. So I'd like to see a few more people challenge themselves
to teach a class in the New Year.  If teaching makes you nervous just pick
something to teach and ask someone if you can practice teaching your
project. Then when you teach the class they can be there to help you out if
you need it. After all Crafters Corner is a relaxing place to teach, share
and learn about crafting and it's your participation that keeps it thriving.
On that note I'd like to thank the board members, those who are working in
the back ground keeping things running smoothly, the teachers for their time
and those who attend the classes for there hard work and participation.

Did you know my mind is a mess does that mean I'm creative!