[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Aleene's glue

Yolanda Thompson ylt999 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 16:32:08 UTC 2022

So, the tall bottle type containers of the glue have two little
tactile edges as you go down from the tip. Cut the tip off. Be sure to
cut the first tactile differation off otherwise you wind up with the
cap not fitting--as I did with one.
If you are talking about the multimedia glue tube they make flip the
cap over, and press into the aluminum seal. This punctures it so you
can squeeze it out.

On 11/19/22, Tracy Carcione via NFB-Krafters-Korner