[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Best time of year

Sarah Butler meow91 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 19:10:06 UTC 2022

I would love to see some classes on paper crafting! I have dabbled in
paper crafting a bit, but have not figured out how to enjoy paper
crafting without a significant amount of help from my cited friends or
family members. I can never keep track of the colors and/or patterns
of my various papers and washy tape and so forth. But I noticed paper
crafting came up on this list a couple days ago in the thread about
die cutting machines, and it sounds like there are some folks on this
list who are really into paper crafting! I’d love to hear some tips
about how they do it as blind or visually impaired crafters. It
wouldn’t even have to be a class on making a particular thing; even
just an evening of general tips and tricks would be awesome!

I also always love knitting classes whether it be knitting with
needles or loom knitting!

Happy crafting!
Sarah

On 11/18/22, Joyce Kane via NFB-Krafters-Korner