[NFB-Krafters-Korner] beaded ornament kits

hosbornejr at gmail.com hosbornejr at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 19:54:24 UTC 2022

Hi Jolene from a fellow Connecticut resident who is now transplanted to
Maryland where I now live with Terry Powers and my retired Guide Dog Sophie
who still likes to go for short walks and to guide me and Terry around.
One of my other favorite crafts to do is Leathercrafting too.
Do you do the lace up kits or use the leather crafting tools?
Oh, I am originally from Bridgeport, Ct.