[NFB-Krafters-Korner] beaded ornament kits

Jolene Nemeth radar500 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 20:16:21 UTC 2022

i have done both with leather crafts. just simple things right now.
havent really done much with cutting. i made a leather book cover for
my seeing eye dog Donner's memorial book. she died last year. i just
did the punch and sew thing with that. made some of the lacing kits
such as knife pouches, wallets, and mocasins.
really love making the mocs so am trying to make mini ones as
ornaments for next year. i will be also trying to make a leather pouch
for the guide harness.
i think my favorite thing to make with leather and fur is the
dreamcatchers. it is just wrapping for the most part.

On 11/27/22, henry osborne jr via NFB-Krafters-Korner