[NFB-Krafters-Korner] purchasing leather supplies for crafting

hosbornejr at gmail.com hosbornejr at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 16:53:43 UTC 2022

Good Morning Jolene, that sounds good to Terry and to me too.
I have got
I haven't tried my hands at cutting or stamping or dying leather as of yet,
but, if you or anyone else knows how to do it, I am willing and ready to
learn that part of the craft.ten kits in the past from the Tandy company
that you had mentioned, and, like you, I want the real McCoy, not this fake
junk. Big smile.
Dangged computer!
I don't have time now to rewrite this message, so please do excuse the mess
up on the part of this stupid computer.